Our WGF Program Offers:
- A movement evaluation to understand each athlete's movement profile.
- We will develop an individualized training regimen based on the athlete's current movement profile.
- We have created dynamic warm-up protocols that increase performance prior to a workout or competitions.
- Power development exercises that dramatically improve explosive force.
- Vibration Therapy, which is used for recovery and regeneration.
- We can supply you with unmatched strength training instruction.
- We are also able to influence neuromuscular education through the use of inertial exercises; it will improve coordination and reaction time.
- A training atmosphere that has some of the best high school, college and professional athletes in the area.
Every client at WannaGetFast receives an individualized program that is based off a movement evaluation. Evaluations are used in an effort to create the correct program for each individual athlete.
We offer the following:
- Individualized Programs/Group Atmosphere
This package consists of 5 - 10 athletes training in a given time slot. All WGF members will receive a personalized program that is created from a neurological and physical evaluation. In addition, athletes will be working beside our experienced WGF trainers as well as some of the best athletes in the area.
- Team Training
Team Training consists of a team/ large group of athletes with the same goals. WGF will create a workout for each team that addresses all the physiological traits an athlete must have to be successful. This package involves WGF trainers traveling to the team’s location or having a team travel to the WGF facility to teach and explain the exercises. In addition, different options of WGF participation are available upon request. Pricing is determined by the number of athletes who register, WGF involvement, and travel expenses.